2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Summer Tires and Navigation shown
- $17,651 - $18,130
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas mileage in 30-36 range with performance,handling and style. Surprising room for a 2 dr coupe.
- The ride is firm but not harsh.
Purchased As Used
I have a supercharged Cobra Mustang and this Civic gives me the same feeling when I drive it to work but with better gas mileage. I really emjoy driving this car.My little boy loves riding in the "SI". No it is not for everyone but it has style, handling,performance and gas mileage. What not to like? I drove it on a quick trip cross country (2000+ miles) and felt good when I got out of the car. I love the split dash guages. Great car! Needed a car with gas mileage but wanted something with some snap.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles