2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Nav and Performance Tires shown
- $12,306 - $12,871
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, good looks, nice sound system, plenty of space for four
- V-tech kicks in at about 6,000 RPM, low torque, location of parking brake
The car is fun and there is no doubt about it. Once you have the car up to speed and the RPM's are over 4,500 the car goes from office geek to athlete mode. The sound of the engine is nice and the fuel economy is great.
The only thing that wold make this ride better would be the placement of the parking barke. Its location puts it in a position where your pant leg rubs against it and before you know it the surface paint is gone. Add more torque even if it means two to three miles less to the gallon and this would be a perfect car for the price. I will continue to buy Honda.
6 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles