2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires shown
- $12,306 - $12,871
- No trim specified for this review
- greta diving car. Live in mountains, where this cars driving capabilites really shine.
- Ride is stiff, but that to me is a plus. stoopid positioning of emergency brake lever.
This my third si, and by far the best. Is it the fastest car?...nope. the best handling out there... almost. Worth the price? Every penny. Couldn't be more pleased. Everybody I let take it for a spin comes back with a huge grin on their face. Great job Honda!
9 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles