2008 Honda Civic Si Sedan User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Nav and Performance Tires shown
- $12,306 - $12,871
- No trim specified for this review
- excellent performance for the money. honda reliability. and its "green"
- The power is high in the rev range which translates to alot of shifting in traffic.
I love this car. I would recommend this car to anyone. It has enough power in stock trim. But the best part about it is that it responds to modifications better than most cars on the market. Just adding the proper cold air system and a quality exhaust can give you another 20 horse and 12 ft pounds of tourque. Which on a car that weighs less than 3000 pounds is alot. And if you want to get serious, reflashing the computer will give you another 10 to 15 more of each and now your talking.
16 out of 31 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles