2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Summer Tires shown
- $17,934 - $18,212
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Economy, soft leather seats, nice features, ECON button.
- EX-L does not come standard with power front seats or Sirius/XM satellite radio.
Purchased As New
Overall I really love my new Civic EX-L! I had a 2008 Civic EX-L and really enjoyed that car as well. My new one gets better gas mileage, the leather seats are softer, I like the ECON button, the dash is cool, I like the trip computer too! Overall the new Civic is a great car to have and drive! The EX-L version should come standard with power front seats and Sirius/XM satellite radio.
0 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles