2002 Honda Civic Si User Reviews
6 user reviews for this model
- Excellent fuel economy, while still maintaining a sporty drive, feel, and acceleration.
- a bit stiff on bumps, but it's to be expected with it's suspension.
Purchased As Used
I bought mine with 88,000 miles about 3 years ago. It has 126,000 miles now. Only repair I needed was a new cat converter and an o2 sensor. So, $600 in total repairs besides normal maintenance. I get 300+ miles per tank of gas. Overall a perfect car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle
Honda just announced two new models aimed at beginning and experienced riders looking for fuel-effic...Read Full Review
Honda Civic Hybrid: Battery unreliable, Consumer Reports says
Now comes word from Consumer Reports that earlier Honda Civic Hybrid models, previously deemed relia...Read Full Review
2013 Honda Civic aces tough IIHS crash test
After some mixed results from early models tested in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's (I...Read Full Review
Which cars crash best? Honda, Volvo score on new, tougher test (video)
The Insurance Institute, a non-profit research organization funded by the insurance industry, last y...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles