2003 Honda Civic Si User Reviews
5-spd MT shown
- $5,089 - $5,154
- Fun to drive, amazing ecceleration, comforatable,sport-car seating, fold-down front- rear seats,
- noisy, bumpy ride on rough roads, w/5-speed trans., R- not syncronized-sometimes a problem
Purchased As New
An excelent car for the young-at-heart. Sporty feel, Reliable, economical and fun to drive. Steady 27-28 mpg in city driving. Never any major problems. Very good sound system. Assisted power-steering needs drivers constant driving attention. Overalll, I have fun driving my Honda Civic-Si with sport-package....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles