2003 Honda Civic Si User Reviews
5-spd MT shown
- $5,089 - $5,154
- Fun to drive, amazing ecceleration, comforatable,sport-car seating, fold-down front- rear seats,
- noisy, bumpy ride on rough roads, w/5-speed trans., R- not syncronized-sometimes a problem
Purchased As New
An excelent car for the young-at-heart. Sporty feel, Reliable, economical and fun to drive. Steady 27-28 mpg in city driving. Never any major problems. Very good sound system. Assisted power-steering needs drivers constant driving attention. Overalll, I have fun driving my Honda Civic-Si with sport-package....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles