2004 Honda Civic Si
5-spd MT shown
- $6,070 - $6,148
The 2004 Civic Si is a 2-door, 5-passenger sports coupe, available in two trims, the 5-spd MT and the 5-spd... read more MT w/ Front Side Airbags. The 2004 Civic Si's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the MINI Cooper, and the Volkswagen GTI.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Civic Si is freshened for 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Honda Civic Si
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles