2002 Honda CR-V
2WD LX shown
- $4,934 - $5,736
The 2002 CR-V is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2WD LX to the... read more 4WD EX. The 2002 CR-V's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Mazda Tribute, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the 2WD LX is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 4WD EX is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 CR-V is redesigned for 2002.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Honda CR-V
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles