2005 Honda CR-V
SE 4WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $7,271 - $10,413
The 2005 CR-V is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the LX 2WD 5-Spd... read more AT to the SE 4WD 5-Spd AT.
Upon introduction, the LX 2WD 5-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The SE 4WD 5-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2005 CR-V is freshened for 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Honda CR-V
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles