2006 Honda CR-V User Reviews
LX 2WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $8,377 - $12,653
- No trim specified for this review
- great safety features, nice appearance, great rear cargo space, easy to get in and out of
- ride is rough, interior scuffs very easily, drivers seat squeaks, seating not comfortable
I purchased my 2006 CRV because of it's reputation and style but I am disappointed with the rough ride and how easily the interior scuffs. It easily fits my two large dogs in the cargo area and they enjoy the ride.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles