2006 Honda CR-V User Reviews
LX 2WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $8,377 - $12,653
- No trim specified for this review
- Handles like a car rather than an SUV, Great safety features, Lots of room
- Sound system is okay but not great
Purchased As Used
This is my first SUV after only ever driving small 2 door cars. I absolutely LOVE this car! I bought it a certified pre-owned 2006 CR-V LX, and find it to be the most comfortable car I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage, and has been a lot of fun to drive so far. The price was more than fair, and the dealership threw in a lot of extras like maintenance and LoJack for no extra cost. It's my first Honda and I am a total fan.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles