2006 Honda CR-V User Reviews
EX 4WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $8,377 - $12,653
- No trim specified for this review
- Handles like a car rather than an SUV, Great safety features, Lots of room
- Sound system is okay but not great
Purchased As Used
This is my first SUV after only ever driving small 2 door cars. I absolutely LOVE this car! I bought it a certified pre-owned 2006 CR-V LX, and find it to be the most comfortable car I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage, and has been a lot of fun to drive so far. The price was more than fair, and the dealership threw in a lot of extras like maintenance and LoJack for no extra cost. It's my first Honda and I am a total fan.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles