2007 Honda CR-V
There are 29 user reviews for the EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System trim shown below
- Looks, Stero, Nav System, Awesome all over
- Spendy BUT WORTH THE MONEY
I got this car 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. I went from a Jeep Grand Cherokee and was getting literally 11 mpg to this, now I am getting 19+ in the city. The seats are hard but after riding in some other Honda cars I have found thats normal. They are not bad at all but not plush. It truly does drive like a dream.....I do not miss the v8 I had in my Jeep at all - this car picks up and goes just as well....read morehide
78 out of 216 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good look
- Fuel consumption, handling, noisy cabin.
I bought this car because of very good fuel economy, but what I go until now is only 22mpg on highway and 14mpg on city, a very terrible fuel consumption for this kind of SUV. I sent it back to dealer and the answer I got was "it is normal". This kind of MPG is almost the same as V6 engine SUV. I really don't know what can I do right now....read morehide
178 out of 263 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice styling, interior looks good
- Read below
Test drove this SUV several times, as I debated between the CR-V and a Nissan Altima. Overall, it seemed like a good small SUV, but there were too many shortcomings to win me over. Here are a few things to think about:
1. No homelink for garage doors
2. No automatic headlight feature
3. Visor does not have an extender, and does not cover the entire side window
4. Driver seat armrest has only one position, and it is not very comfortable, you have to move the seatback forward or backward to change the angle of the armrest
5. Acceleration is lackluster, it's tough when so many competitors have a V6 option
6. Gear shifter is in an odd location
7. Driver seat is not fully automatic, difficult to get a decent position
At the end of the day, the CR-V just didn't do it for me. I really wanted to like it, as the styling is great, and the interior fit and finish is above the Toyota Rav-4. I ended up buying a Nissan Altima, and do miss the extra room. However, the Altima does great in the snow, better than I expected. I could have lived with many of the above short comings if it were available in a V6. The 4 cylinder engine just didn't have enough power to make me happy. Passing trucks on the highway at speed was not impressive, and at high RPM's the engine sounded quite strained. This is small SUV is best suited for soccer mom's looking for a bit more room than a sedan, who don't want a mini van....read morehide
223 out of 343 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- nice design, good interrior , enough power for its size
- plastic handels on sides, needs automatic seats, location of the mp3 plug and 4wd
i dont know what people are talking about when they say this car is nosiy, i went from a 94 volvo turbo sedan to this and i love it its much quieter then my previou vehicals. the design is excellent and for the most part the interrior is nice with the exception of the platic handels (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?) i dont think it needs any more power because who needs a v8 in an suv ? thats asking to roll over. iv driven this car 5000 miles in 3 months and it is extremely comfotable my only two other complants is the location of the Mp3 adapter which is in the middle consoul which is somewhat incoonvenant and the 4wd should have a button to turn it off and on if you want.. otherwise i am inlove with this car i looked at the toyota with the v6 and found nice power but boring design and a even worse and less comfy interrior so i feel the cr-v gets more bang for the buck espcially if you get the ex-L...read morehide
125 out of 273 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the look, leather, and navigation with XM
- feul economy less than I hoped
I love my 2007 CRV. It is fun to drive, goes well up and down our mountains, and with the recent icy snow, I have found that the 4 wheel drive works wonderfully. The interior has the appearance of a more expensive car, and the seats are noticeably more comfortable than my 2003 Odyssey. My one (small) complaint is that it has gotten 21 mpg in mixed driving. The mpg indicator bar shows me that the mountains are what take a toll. I suppose it could also be the "breaking in" period....read morehide
86 out of 190 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Easy to use Navigation system that you can talk to, smooth ride,quiet,sound system,seats
- low roof pillars compromise backing up..
THIS VEHICLE GIVES A GREAT VALUE!!! BEST SMALL SUV!!! IT RECIEVED 5 STARS IN ALL CATEGORIES IN SAFETY AND IS A BEST PICK BY THE INSTITUE OF HIGHWAY SAFETY AND COMES EQUIPED WITH STANDERED S, CURTAIN,FRONT ADVANCED AIRBAGS!!!
85 out of 181 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well designed, great ergonomics, better than average small SUV ride, great Nav, good fit and finish
- Miss the picnic table on the old CR-V
New body shape dramatic change from old that takes some time to get used to. Miss the old parking brake on the dashboard. Great view out. Heating and cooling work well. Ride quality much better than 2005 / 2006 CR-V. Great fit and finish (typical Honda). New plastics on dashboard are well done. Nav system and backup camera is a hit as is the increased horsepower and 17" wheels. Have had three CR-V's from all three generations. The 07 version is light years ahead!...read morehide
92 out of 181 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy
- not enough space in the diver seats, maybe because i am tall and i have long legs
Love it!!! Love it!!!!
This is my first car and i am enjoying it!!!! It is very stylish car, not expensive and fun. Nice for young folks, But I freak when i see an old man driving it!!!!
37 out of 127 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Navigation System, good ride and fuel economy, excellent interior.
- Road noise at expressway and tollway speeds.
I really love this car. I consider it to be like the Lexus 330 but at a more reasonable price. The engine is great and in the first 500 miles of driving, I've averaged 21 mpg which I feel is good since I am still in the break-in period. The Navigation System is excellent as is the XM Satellite Radio. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who is interested in a small SUV....read morehide
206 out of 320 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- smooth ride, luxury leather feel, awsome stereo, heated seats, sunroof
- driver storage space on console cumbersome to reach
I traded in my 2004 CRV for the new version and am very pleased.
In response to previous ratings, not all of the comments are posted
by salesman. What tiny little minds we have to even think of such
a thing. You obviously need a hobby.
I absolutely love my car. Honda made the right moves in updating
an already popular SUV. Cudo's to them...read morehide
202 out of 334 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )