2008 Honda CR-V
There are 16 user reviews for the LX 2WD 5-Spd AT trim shown below
- good fuel economy, comfortable, easy to handle, great pick-up
- would like electric seats with fabric option
Really enjoy driving it, drives like a car but has the versatility of an SUV. Sporty nice new design.
16 out of 33 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good gas milege and storage space
- chemical smell when air is first turned on , lasted for several weeks
We recently returned from a long distance trip and we got 30.2 mpg on the hwy and an average of 28.9 for the entire 4 day trip. including some city driving.this is better than what the manufacturer states that it will get. Also we had the ac on the whole time. We traded in a chevy trailblazer (pos) and have been very happy with our crv. One last thing, The base model had lots of features. Very good value....read morehide
9 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looking, like the economy, comfortable
- Not to many front brakes wore a little fast.
This is my 2nd CRV and I think the redesign was great. This is a great little car all the room we need, all the power necessary, the 4 cylinder is great at the new gas prices.
This car looks great and the ride is very comfortable even for long trips. After I got mine friends loved it so much that 3 of them got CRV's for themselves.
I really like the constant mileage monitoring. This is the best car my wife and I ever had and we have had a few....read morehide
18 out of 37 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, roomy. spare tire inside car, stylist and easy to drive
a very comfortable SUV. Easy to drive and very manageable. Price is right. Easy to get inside.
66 out of 93 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- YOUNG AND EUROPEAN SPORT LOOK
- CHEAP LEATHER NEED TO IMPROVE QUALITY LOOK LIKE HONA ACCORD
52ZWE TEST DROVE THE CAR /CRV AND RAV4 WE DECIDED TO PURCHASE THE RAV4 OVER CRV DUE TO SOLID BUILD AND THE QUALITY PAINT OVER ALL HONDA DESIGN HAVE THE FLAWS ON AT TRAMISSION THE CAR HAVE TENDENCY PULL TO THE RIGHT SO WHEN EVER YOU BUY THE CAR MAKE SURE TEST RIGHT ON THE FREE WAY IF THE CAR IS GOES STRAIGHT IN COUNTING 5 SECOND WITHOUT ANY PULLING TO THE RIGHT OR LEFT THE CAR IS NORMAL FUNCTIONG IF NOT YOU HAVE TO EAT THE LOST FOR THIS , SORRY FOR THE ONE OWNER COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM SO YOU MUST TEST DRIVE THE CAR ON THE STRAIGHT HIGH WAY OR FREE WAY BUT YOU NEVER DON'T DRIVE IS AROUND COUPLE THE BLOCK THINKING IS OK ANY CAR ALWAYS HAVE A LEMON , EVEN THE TOYOTA HAVE THE FLAWS THE RAV4 HAVE A STIFF SUSPENSION SO IS BOUNCE QUITE A LOT IF YOU CHOSING THE SPORT OR THE BASE EXCEPT THE LIMIT WITH 6 CLYNDER IS THE BEST SO THIS IS THE VALUE EXPERIENCE WE HAVE WITH THE OLD CRV BEFORE WE FINALLY GET RID OF IT ,THIS IS NO BIAS REGARDING TO BOTH CAR SO
* BASED ON 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND MASTER TECHNICAL FOR AUTO, HONDA BUILT IS GOOD QUALITY BUT OVERALL THE TOYOTA IS MORE SOLID BUILT THAN HONDA IN THE LONG RUN OVER TEN YEARS OF THE CAR WEAR AND TEAR YOU WILL REALISING THAN IF YOU LIKE THE YOUNG LOOK THEN CHOOSE HONDA BUT IF YOU LIKE MORE MODERN CONSERVATIE THEN CHOOSE TOYOTA THAN IF YOU WANT MORE RADICAL YOUNG LOOK CHOOSE SCION BRAND.
* ARM RESTIN IS TOO SMALL SHOULD BE BUILD LITTE BIGGER....read morehide
76 out of 102 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, Good Handling .
- Vivrates in idle from 1400-1300 RPM in the morning start up, rattles in the dashboard.
When ever you buy a car . I dont recommend any assesories or add on these are dealer profit items. I Puchased this car in Penske Honda in Ontario ,very good service bt kind of pricey. Paid $20380.00 plus tax and licence . If I would of shop around I would save an additional $550 in Honda World in Downey....read morehide
95 out of 116 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )