2010 Honda CR-V User Reviews
EX-L 2WD 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $14,424 - $18,983
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage, Comfortable, lots of cargo space, stereo is nice, interior easy to maintain
- Factory tires were awful, lost two in first year and Honda did not replace
Purchased As New
This is my second CRV and I think this is one of the best vehicles out there for the money. It's practical, attractive and a good long distance driver. It has a lot of space for camping, moving stuff or comfortably fitting five passengers. It seems bigger on the inside than on the outside and it gets great gas mileage on the highway (28/29) and good gas mileage in mixed driving (24/25). The real issue is passing power so I wish this would have come in a V6, but that's really my only complaint besides the original factory tires which were #$%$.
I'd buy this vehicle again tomorrow
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles