2012 Honda CR-V User Reviews
EX-L 2WD w/ Navigation shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks good, ample room, heat works well
- Upholstry shows all dirt and waterspots, no automatic headlights on standard model
Purchased As New
I've had a Civic and an Accord and loved both. However, we think of our CRV as a cheap car with cheap interior and below average mileage. We wish we had rented instead of purchased so we could get rid of it. Not likely we will take a chance with a Honda again. Not up to their old standards.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles