2012 Honda CR-V User Reviews
EX-L 2WD w/ Navigation shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, low loading platform, American made
- no homelink mirror
Purchased As New
Here are some comments not generally made. I bought the 2012 CRV for several reasons: 1) Built in East Liberty, OH
2) Comfortable cloth seating. I've had 6 spinal surgeries - 2 on my neck and 4 on my back. The CRV has very comfortable seating that allows me to make long distance trips. The headrest isn't canted too far forward so my neck can be pretty comfortable.
3) Low loading platform - great for heavy items.
4) The Maintenance feature indicates when an oil change is needed.
On the other hand:
I had to spend $210 to purchase and install a homelink rearview mirror.
The mileage at 4,000 miles been lower than was advertised, but some heavy winter snow should help me overlook that shortcoming with my AWD.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles