2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
EX 6M shown
- $12,955 - $15,293
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy in town, highway not even close to 40, cvt hesitates when starting out
- Rough noisy ride, blind spot, seats have basic adjustments,
Purchased As Used
Overall dissappointed with my purchase. Bought it used with less than 4 k miles. Mileage on highway biggest dissapointment as this is the reason we bought the car. We could live with the high noise at high speeds, or the rough ride if we were getting 39 mpg. Unfortunately, closer to 28 mpg. I also am having a bit of hesitation when I accellerate from a stopped position. Not sue if this is standard with CVT or am I going to have transmission problems in my near future. I am hoping the car will grow on me as I am committed to driving it for a while.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles