2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
EX CVT w/ Navigation shown
- $12,955 - $15,293
- No trim specified for this review
- Fairly decent mileage - But it's not a real CRX. The old HF got 47 mpg
- Trying to build a new car on the basis of the older more reliable crx.
Purchased As Not Purchased
They would be better off to just reproduce the older Crx. I had one 15 years. The HF model then got just under 50 mpg. They aren't even coming close to that here. The battery issue 5-7 years out is another problem. They added a bunch of electronic junk. That will probably be just more things to break. Very over engineered. If they would just direct inject the original motors they would have plenty of power and great mileage. This hybrid tech. Is very overrated. The old ford fiesta got 50 mpg as well in 1980.
1 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles