2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
EX CVT w/ Navigation shown
- $12,955 - $15,293
- No trim specified for this review
- very nice looking, gas saver, smooth ride,comfortable, sports car
- rear vision, rear side windows almost useless, little hard to get out
Purchased As New
I bought this car 2 weeks ago is my first honda, so far I'm very satisfied that the cons the car has became pointless by the efficiency the car has, it's very comfortable, smooth, at first on economy and normal mode, acceleration seems slow going, but pick up fast, on sport mode, super, love this car so far.
0 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles