2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
EX 6M shown
- $12,955 - $15,293
- No trim specified for this review
- decent fuel economy, sharp styling, better image than a prius
- fuel economy is not quite good enough, typical cheap honda interior, it's not actually fast
Purchased As Not Purchased
it's fuel economy is pretty good, but not that great compared to other hybrids. it's a slow car too. it's supposed to be a compromise between performance and efficiency - it fails to deliver both in sufficient amounts. it does look good though.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles