2011 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
EX CVT w/ Navigation shown
- $12,955 - $15,293
- No trim specified for this review
- It's stylish, performs fantasically/efficiently, and is reasonably priced. Who could ask for more?
Purchased As Not Purchased
I was given the opportunity to test one of these cars and I was to say the least very impressed. Not only was it beautiful and sleek, but it was also a dream to drive and ride in. Smooth driving experience with lots of power without sacrificing fuel efficiency. I am saving up to buy one of these as soon as possible. This is the best car I have seen of all 2011 cars in its price range. Simply gorgeous!
1 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles