2012 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
Base CVT shown
- $15,248 - $17,308
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, spoety look and feel, lots of cargo space
- rear visibility, plastic interior that is hard to clean
Purchased As New
I love the sporty look and feel of this car and the three driving modes give me control and flexibility. I live in fear of having an accident in this car as the visibility is very limited. The interior looks dirty very quickly and the plastic like materials do not clean easily. Car was garaged for a month while I was on vacation and the battery was dead when I returned. However, I still love driving this less than ideal vehicle.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles