2012 Honda CR-Z User Reviews
Base CVT shown
- $15,248 - $17,308
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks great, fun to drive, great mpg...
- Rear view, but the side mirrors make up for it.
Purchased As New
It's difficult to find a well-designed and hot-engineered car that looks as good and offers as much technology standard for under $23,000. Honda has done it, and I really enjoy driving this fun little car anywhere. I sold my SLC and XJ6 and haven't regretted it. I'm hoping the next version of the CRZ will be even better!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles