2013 Honda CR-Z
EX 6M w/ Navigation shown
- $19,975 - $23,805
- $19,029 - $22,663
The 2013 CR-Z is a 2-door, 2-passenger family coupe, available in 6 trims, ranging from the Base 6M to the... read more EX CVT w/ Navigation.
Upon introduction, the Base 6M is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 130-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 31-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The EX CVT w/ Navigation is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 130-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 36-mpg in the city and 39-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Honda CR-Z
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Green
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle
Honda just announced two new models aimed at beginning and experienced riders looking for fuel-effic...Read Full Review
Honda Civic Hybrid: Battery unreliable, Consumer Reports says
Now comes word from Consumer Reports that earlier Honda Civic Hybrid models, previously deemed relia...Read Full Review
2013 Honda Civic aces tough IIHS crash test
After some mixed results from early models tested in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's (I...Read Full Review
Which cars crash best? Honda, Volvo score on new, tougher test (video)
The Insurance Institute, a non-profit research organization funded by the insurance industry, last y...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles