2012 Honda Crosstour User Reviews
EX-L V-6 4WD shown
- $19,976 - $24,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Everything that could want in a compromise of LOTS of room and styling.
- None that are troubling to the driver or riders.
Purchased As New
This car is like getting out of a Honda Accord EX V6 and into a much roomier car for both passengers and drivers. There is probably not as much cargo room as a conventional SUV, but the whole point of the car is to be comfortable, to have wonderful style and drive like a car while at the same time having a ton of space for handling your load of whatever you are transporting.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles