2012 Honda Crosstour User Reviews
EX-L V-6 4WD shown
- $19,976 - $24,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Good ride, adequate handling for an SUV, roomy, acceptable road noise
- Limited visibility at the back, so-so speakers...
Purchased As New
Scouted for new car (preferably SUV) after paying off 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid last year; ended getting this piece of engineering for 24K+ after $7000 discount! Nice ride and comfort esp with long distance driving. Planning to keep this new baby for retirement! MPG is a little disappointing though esp after getting used with my former hybrid but other pluses made up for it. Appreciate the sporty look with the SUV convenience!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles