1997 Honda del Sol
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$1,416 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 192000 milesChange condition or location
- 1.6L I4, 16 valves, 106 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 33 mpg city / 39 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Awesome Fuel Economy
- No Power Steering in it b...
“Awesome car, i have a manual transmission which makes it even better! Removable Targa Roof Top is amazing, a perfect icing to the Cake, hig...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles