2003 Honda Element User Reviews
DX 4WD 5-spd MT shown
- $4,607 - $6,239
- No trim specified for this review
- Functionality, gas mileage, size
- Short wheelbase can cause a choppy ride when the Element is not loaded
Purchased As New
I bought my Element in March of 2003 to haul bicycles without putting them on the roof. It is perfect for that. I can load everything for a weeklong bicycle trip for two inside. That includes the bicycles. The stereo is very good considering there is no carpet. I get 27-28 mpg on the interstate and 25 mpg when driving around Atlanta unless I am towing my boat. After 60,000 miles, the only expense has been scheduled maintenance.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles