2006 Honda Element
There are 5 user reviews for the LX 4WD 4-Spd AT trim shown below
- great reliability and funtionality
- none at this time
Greast SUV for Alaskan weather. Easy to carry hunting gear(dirty dogs) and fishing gear without worrying about getting carpet dirty.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Roomy for a small SUV and easy to clean interior
- Rough ride and tough to steer in high winds
This is my wife's car and as we live on a farm the easy clean interior is nice. We've taken this little buggy on two trips to New England with no problems and reasonable fuel economy.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 4WD* FUEL ECONOMY* INTERIOR SPACE AND HEAD ROOM*
- WON'T TOW MUCH WEIGHT
BOUGHT IT FOR MY WIFE BUT I WISH NOW IT WAS MINE.
A FUN TO DRIVE, SPACIOUS VEHICLE.
1 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- interior room, gas milage, radio sound system, highway ride
- rear doors are pain, more cubby holes, drink holder up on dash area, instruments hard to see.
Great car for the money, no warranty issues, 19 city- 26 highway MPG. Would love to see a streched version with regular rear doors. Awsome car for the money. Cheap to replace black body parts when damaged but do like new painted fenders.
15 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel Economy is wonderful, The look is great and the value is exceptional.
- Winshield chips easily.
I bought the new 2005 in Orange Sunburst Peral in November of 2005. The dealer was really pushing them to get the 2006 in stock. I recieved a wonderful deal and I have not looked back! To this date I only have 6000 miles on it and thus far no troubles. If you are looking for an inexpensive 4wd with lots of room on the inside, This is what you need to be looking into!...read morehide
7 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )