2007 Honda Element
There are 6 user reviews for the EX 4WD 5-Spd AT trim shown below
- LOTS of interior space/configuration
- Blind spots and Lack of power.
I've just finished reading these reviews and I must ask:
1. do you guys actually own an Element?
2. did you actually test drove it before you bought it?
3. to the guy that just rambled on about China: where did you find your info about Honda being built in China??? (I know your tryin' to talk about built quality... still, you're an idiot my friend.) at least I didn't pay 70G's for a Mercedes built in Mexico...
I've owned my Element for the past 10 months and I must admit there are days I just HATE this thing and then there are days that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this box. it's a "decent" suv for the price and for 22G's it does what is meant to do.(transport you from point A to point B in the SIMPLEST form.) I transport 2 mt bikes INSIDE my Element on a weekly basis. I NEVER have to worry about the interior getting dirty; after I get home from my ride(s), I just wipe down my PLASTIC interior. (I do the same thing with my snowboard(s) in the winter. I throw it inside and I don't have to worry about my carpets getting wet and smelling like mildew and stinky feet.)
if you thought you were getting a Lexus or Cadi, you SHOULD OF DONE YOUR HOMEWORK. if you thought you were getting 472 pure horses underneath the hood, YOU SHOULD OF DONE YOUR HOMEWORK.
p.s.: this is not my first car, I've own several trucks, suvs, sedans, hatchbacks in my 38 years on this earth.(ranging from GMs JEEPS, Hondas and Toyotas.)
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )