2007 Honda Element User Reviews
EX 4WD 5-Spd MT shown
- $9,514 - $12,709
- No trim specified for this review
- PRICE NOT MERITS THE CAR, UGLY CAR, NO GOOD USE OF THIS CAR!
Bought this car for my wife to drive and after 13,000 miles, I noticed the engine was becoming noisy and oil was leaking under the car. Brought it to the dealer to check and was told the engine had to be repaired, but was not covered under warranty. This will be my last Honda and wasn't happy with the mileage it got either.
293 out of 355 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles