2007 Honda Element User Reviews
EX 4WD 5-Spd MT shown
- $9,514 - $12,709
- No trim specified for this review
- versatility, cargo room, reliability, resale value
- mileage could be better for a 4cyl
I was wary of the toaster-like shape, but it grows on you. We had a 2006 EX-P that we absolutely loved, but someone thought it a good idea to hit me head-on. The car was completely totalled, but I came out of it with a bruise on my shin. I am itching to get the insurance check so I can get a 2008. Long live the toaster.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles