2007 Honda Element User Reviews
SC 2WD 5-Spd MT shown
- $9,514 - $12,709
- No trim specified for this review
- No blind spots, easy to drive, looks different, great space in the back
- small fuel tank, gas light comes on too soon, I hit my knees each time I get in
Totally satisfied with this car. I bought it for the reason Honda built it. For the same reasons I wrote under Pros. Plus, the deciding factor in my purchase was the simple fact that I could put my triathlon bike in the car without having to take the bike apart.
I concidered the Scion Xb; nice car but I still would have had to remove my bicycle seat and seat post just to get it in. Plus Honda offered 2.9% financing and Toyota really didn't think I was serious in buying.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles