2007 Honda Element User Reviews
EX 4WD 5-Spd MT shown
- $9,514 - $12,709
- No trim specified for this review
- No blind spots, easy to drive, looks different, great space in the back
- small fuel tank, gas light comes on too soon, I hit my knees each time I get in
Totally satisfied with this car. I bought it for the reason Honda built it. For the same reasons I wrote under Pros. Plus, the deciding factor in my purchase was the simple fact that I could put my triathlon bike in the car without having to take the bike apart.
I concidered the Scion Xb; nice car but I still would have had to remove my bicycle seat and seat post just to get it in. Plus Honda offered 2.9% financing and Toyota really didn't think I was serious in buying.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles