2008 Honda Element User Reviews
SC 2WD 5-Spd MT shown
- $10,903 - $13,707
- No trim specified for this review
- fun to drive,ton of room inside,also sleeps two
- none really, just that it would be nice with a front sunroof
Great 4wd vehicle for the price, traded my mazda pickup truck for it. I can move just as much stuff and not worry about the weather. Friends I know thought they were ugly and couldn't believe I bought one. Once they driven in it and seen how much fun it is and the vast amount of room inside they love it. One even traded their Mercedes suv in for one. Gas mileage is ok for this 4 cyl. boxy suv. If your looking for great gas mileage, don't buy an suv, buy a Fit, but you might not have as much fun driving.
25 out of 54 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles