2011 Honda Element User Reviews
LX 4WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $16,874 - $19,726
- No trim specified for this review
- Versatility, great for camping, great for pets, great radio system too.
- None other than Honda ending production after the 2011 model year.
Purchased As New
I love the Element! I have owned mine since 2005 when I purchased it new. I was considering a Honda Ridgeline at the time, but the dealer didn't have one in inventory so I test drove the Element and was very impressed by its big car feel and how peppy it is for a four cylinder engine.
Mine has been very reliable and it is great for taking our cocker spaniel with us on trips, etc. For those who have not given thought to the Element, I suggest giving one a test drive. You can do a lot with this small SUV and have a lot of fun getting around too!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New SUVs
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles