2011 Honda Element User Reviews
- $16,874 - $19,726
- No trim specified for this review
- Versatility, great for camping, great for pets, great radio system too.
- None other than Honda ending production after the 2011 model year.
Purchased As New
I love the Element! I have owned mine since 2005 when I purchased it new. I was considering a Honda Ridgeline at the time, but the dealer didn't have one in inventory so I test drove the Element and was very impressed by its big car feel and how peppy it is for a four cylinder engine.
Mine has been very reliable and it is great for taking our cocker spaniel with us on trips, etc. For those who have not given thought to the Element, I suggest giving one a test drive. You can do a lot with this small SUV and have a lot of fun getting around too!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles