2011 Honda Element User Reviews
LX 2WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $16,874 - $19,726
- No trim specified for this review
- Great mpg on trip got 28.5 and its 4wd. Easy to park, turns on a dime
- needs more driver leg room,and more comfortable seats
Purchased As New
Seems to be a great little car, So far I have gotten 20 plus mpg knocking around in town in the mountains of VA. On its only trip I got 28.7 mpg .I drove it hard and it did the job well. Needs more front leg room.... Had Honda advertised this vehicle that would have sold a ton of them...Its their fault they did not sell as they wanted..I see it as a mistake to quit making them, better advertisment would have saved this vehicle. It is as usefull as they come
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda MC-β prototype
Honda is less an automaker, it has been said, and more of a motor company that builds vehicles into ...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles