2011 Honda Element User Reviews
LX 4WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $16,874 - $19,726
- No trim specified for this review
- Great mpg on trip got 28.5 and its 4wd. Easy to park, turns on a dime
- needs more driver leg room,and more comfortable seats
Purchased As New
Seems to be a great little car, So far I have gotten 20 plus mpg knocking around in town in the mountains of VA. On its only trip I got 28.7 mpg .I drove it hard and it did the job well. Needs more front leg room.... Had Honda advertised this vehicle that would have sold a ton of them...Its their fault they did not sell as they wanted..I see it as a mistake to quit making them, better advertisment would have saved this vehicle. It is as usefull as they come
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles