2011 Honda Element User Reviews
LX 4WD 5-Spd AT shown
- $16,874 - $19,726
- No trim specified for this review
- bulletproof, reliable, great in the snow, extremely practical.
- rough ride, underpowered, 25mpg max,
Purchased As New
Best car I ever had + will keep it FOREVER. Currently 118k miles and going strong. Like the old VW Micro-bus this is one hard working ride.
1 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles