2010 Honda Fit
There are 3 user reviews for the Sport 5-Spd MT trim shown below
- Decent gas mileage, fun to drive, decent power, tall people can fit in it.
- Rides rough. Should get better gas mileage for a 1.5L manual.
Purchased As New
Bought car new. Has 4k miles on it. Fun to drive, slick shifting 5-speed, rev happy engine with some power. I am 6'5" tall and I fit in it just fine! This was the primary reason for buying this car. Consider this car over-priced. Honda sat on their laurels with this car as no improvements since 2009 or earlier. Improvement areas:
1) Better ride (it does not handle well enough to justify its rough ride)
2) Better high speed handling (it is darty at high speeds)
3) Better aerodynamics - better highway gas mileage
4) 6 speed manual - better highway gas mileage
5) Better headlights
6) Better braking with rear disc brakes (not drums)
7) Make quieter at highway speeds
Would buy again though as it has the best mix of characteristics I was looking for. Pretty tough on this car for this review. Just a bit disappointing to notice so many opportunities for improvement and Honda did not address them.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )