2012 Honda Fit
Sport 5-Spd MT shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Fit is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 5-Spd MT to the... read more Sport 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 117-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the 5-Spd MT. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the Sport 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation. hide
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Honda Fit
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Honda Fit also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Honda Fit
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Urban warriors: New Honda Forza scooter and Grom mini motorcycle
Honda just announced two new models aimed at beginning and experienced riders looking for fuel-effic...Read Full Review
Honda Civic Hybrid: Battery unreliable, Consumer Reports says
Now comes word from Consumer Reports that earlier Honda Civic Hybrid models, previously deemed relia...Read Full Review
2013 Honda Civic aces tough IIHS crash test
After some mixed results from early models tested in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's (I...Read Full Review
Honda reveals new, affordable CTX700 motorcycle with auto transmission, ABS
Honda has unveiled an all-new motorcycle line for 2014, the midsized CTX series. These new 670-cc mo...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles