2005 Honda Insight User Reviews
5-Spd MT w/ AC shown
- $6,517 - $7,242
- Good fuel economy, great commuter car, low up-keep
- Not a race car (lol); seats two; not designed for canoe or kayak on roof-top
Great overall car. No mechanical or physical problems at 120,500 km and five years of ownership.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing gas mileage
- Looks terrible; acceleration is aweful; horribly bumpy
Yes, it will get you over 60 MPG. The jaw-dropping fuel economy is not worth it for all the cons that come with it.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- incredibly fun to drive, fast, and peppy with super mileage
- ya gots to buy yer own floor mats.
I've been driving Hondas for 35 years and this is the one I ever had. I am so glad I bought it, I want 4 more, so that after a million miles on this one, I can break in the next one and know that I still have 3 more in reserve. It's not the perfect car for everyone, but it is for me. If you are looking to carry lots of weight, several big passengers, and need to display power and domination on the road, get a big hulk that drinks gas. But if you want maneuverability, performance and light-winged flight from point to point, while your gas tank seemingly stays full forevermore, then this is the car. Way more standard equipment than I expected, lots of high tech gadgets to play with. A pretty little thing too....read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- exellant fuel economy
- terrible look
the bad outways the good on the car for those who just want to get from point A to point B its a geat car but for looks it's not the best.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- my mom drives to oxnard and back, five days a week. the car now has 247,000 miles on it.
I was pretty amazed when I heard the battery lasted 110,000 miles after it needed to be replaced.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love my insight. I found myself on the highway crusing 77 and looked at the mpg. It was at 77.
- none cons yet.
This car is small but nice but very romantic roomy. It is hatchback can hold everything I need even when I go to the beach. The engine is very guite pimyish and the instrument panel is great to watch because you see how different this car is from the other cars.
15 out of 30 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I love my Insight! I found myself on the highway cruising at 75 and looked at the mpg. It was at 75
- No cons so far...
This car is small, but very roomy. Its hatchback can hold everything I need - even when I go camping. The engine is quite peppy, and the instrument panel is fun to watch because you can see how efficient this car really is!
Try one - you'll become a believer!
36 out of 44 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles