2011 Honda Insight User Reviews
- $12,535 - $15,126
- No trim specified for this review
- Got 47mpg average in the Cherokee national forest........
- air cond cuts off when you stop
Purchased As New
I love it......Finally turned 10,000 miles on mine and would never go back to a non hybrid......My pick up (ford) has become a secondary vehicle now and I am thinking of selling it and buying 3 more insights for my company. The cost savings would be over 30,000.00$ per year in fuel and maint.......I love this Honda...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles