2011 Honda Insight User Reviews
- $12,535 - $15,126
- No trim specified for this review
- Very good fuel economy, especially on trips.
- A/C could be better. Works fine except for stop and go driving.
Purchased As New
We are very happy with our Insight. We have taken it on trips from Tampa,FL. to Washington DC and Western PA six times. Avg MPG was 42. My wife use the car for her job as home healthcare nurse and it is very economical for her to drive. She carries lots of supplies and the hatchback is perfect for storing her supplies. We have over 60K miles on the car and haven't had any major problems. Had a minor problem with the trim on the roof. I would recommend this car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles