2013 Honda Insight User Reviews
- $18,600 - $23,790
- No trim specified for this review
- Getting a consistent 55 MPG, Smooth ride, very dependable
- Hard to see out the back/side windows
Purchased As New
Exceeded all expectations. Improvements needed are a rear/side camera to assist viewing like in the new Civic/Accord.
A Honda Insight Hybrid Convertible would increase sales!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Honda Insight also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Honda Insight
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles