2013 Honda Insight User Reviews
EX w/ Navigation shown
- $18,600 - $23,790
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive , smooth , handles well. cool dashboard design
- no lock on gas cap. no lock on glove compartment
Purchased As New
I love my new Honda EX 2013 Insight...Its smooth, fun to drive, handles well... true the prius gives you about 8 to 10 mpg more but you pay 6 grand more for it too. I don't agree with the so -so reviews form Edmunds about the insight and it deserves a higher rating.. check with those of us who bought one and test drive it yourself...You will be surprised . Edmunds must have been test driving a different car than what I bought. Only negative.. no lock on gas cap...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles