1997 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
- $2,954 - $3,149
- No trim specified for this review
- ABS braking system,small size van,lots of standard options,efficient and realibility consrtuction.
- Need more bottom end torque .
Purchased As Used
being that it's a van,fuel usage is excellent in all street and highway driving and your pocket savings going to the pump,gas tank is large enough for a round trip to where ever your planning to go.Lots of room and the great 3rd seat hideaway for more cargo,handling is way up on par,like a sedan/wagon on steroids.Engine is very quiet and transmission a better built than the newer vans on the market.Honda,please bring back to basics with a newer skin.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles