2005 Honda Odyssey
Touring 5-Spd AT w/ Leather/Nav/DVD shown
- $6,889 - $11,076
The 2005 Odyssey is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger mini van, available in 7 trims, ranging from the LX 5-Spd... read more AT to the Touring 5-Spd AT w/ Leather/Nav/DVD.
Upon introduction, the LX 5-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The Touring 5-Spd AT w/ Leather/Nav/DVD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2005 Odyssey is redesigned for 2005.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Honda Odyssey
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Odyssey's onboard vacuum cleans up
Paying about $45,000 for the top-level Honda Odyssey EX-L Touring Elite minivan buys you a 12-speake...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles