2005 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
Touring 5-Spd AT w/ Leather/Nav/DVD shown
- $6,889 - $11,076
- No trim specified for this review
- It looks good and more powerful compared with Toyato's van.
- It is very noisy while driving more 55 miles compared with Toyato's van.
If Honda Odyssey can reduce her noisy level while driving more
than 55 miles like Toyato's van, I will be happier.
Also, the driver's side door you have to slash hard to have it closed.
Sometimes, you have to start the engine second times.
If someone tries to open the door before you release the lock, you have
to use remote control to lock and then unlock. Ithink this is related to
some safty features, but confused somehow!
Compared with Toyato's van, it looks like
Toyato's has more option like DVD ready and $1000 less etc.
21 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles