2005 Honda Odyssey User Reviews
EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $6,889 - $11,076
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas milage,Not a lot of confusing options like the Toyota Sienna, 4 Wheel discs come standard .
- No hood light, no telescopic steering wheel.
We also checked out the Toyota Siennia, Chrysler Town & Country & others. The Toyota uses Premium Fuel & has a lot of confusing option packages & only 4 wheel discs brakes on the top of the line model & prices are more than the Honda. The Chrysler was nice but resale value is bad. The Honda Is MADE IN AMERICA buy AMERICAN workers. Also the Honda has Vechile Stability Control sta dard on this model
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda shows us 'The Challenging Spirit of Honda'... in Japanese
Just as Porsche has done with its lengthy Le Mans gear-up, Honda is is laying the table for its Form...Read Full Review
Honda Insight finally, officially dead
Earlier this week, we told you that the Honda Insight was scheduled to get the axe – something tha...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles