EX 5-Spd AT shown
- $6,889 - $11,076
- No trim specified for this review
- Very nice van with very little to complain about
- The odd rattle, broken glove compartment, front passenger seat not lumbar heated or power
It is a tough choice between the odyssey and the siena. They both have pros and cons. Overall I would favor the odyssey by a slim margin. Just wish Honda would make the middle captain chairs forward folding for more storage. The lazy suzy is a good idea but after 5 months we have yet to use it. Still quite noisy but much better over last years model. I also feel that the doors need more rigidity for the classic honda door slam.
Overall I am very pleased with the van and would recommend it to anyone eventhough the DVD navi unit doesn't work in Winnipeg.
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Honda News & Articles
Honda motorcycles most stolen, just like Honda autos
It comes as no surprise that Honda's Civic and Accord are the most stolen cars in America, but as it...Read Full Review
Honda scrambles to revamp Civic
Civic, launched in April and panned by critics, will get overhauled by end of 2012.Read Full Review
Honda CR-Z carbon-fiber prototype
When Honda rolled out the CR-Z a few years ago, it hoped to bridge the gap between those who would s...Read Full Review
Honda Vezel leaked in Mugen trim
Just last month at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda revealed its new Vezel crossover, a production versio...Read Full Review
- More Honda News & Articles